1) Log in to your Bitso account and go to the “Exchange” section. Then, click on “Trading”.
2) Select the “Market” in which you want to trade.
3) Depending on the transaction that you will carry out, go to the “Buy” or “Sell” box. Then, click on the “Order Type” menu (as shown in the image) and select “Stop-Limit”
4) Enter your transaction’s parameters. In the example shown in the image below an order for buying Bitcoin (BTC) will be set up. The “Amount to Receive” is 1 BTC, with a “Stop Price” of $116,000 MXN and a “Price” of $115,000.00 MXN. This means that when the “Last Price” is equal to $116,000.00 MXN, a limited order will be created to buy 1 BTC at a price of $115,000.00 MXN.
WHEN THE SELECTED MARKET’S “LAST PRICE” IS THE SAME AS THE “STOP PRICE” SELECTED BY THE USER, THE AMOUNT SELECTED IN THE ORDER WILL BE PLACED IN THE ORDER BOOK AS A LIMITED ORDER AT THE SELECTED “LIMIT PRICE”. THIS BEING A LIMITED ORDER, IT MAY NEVER, OR ONLY PARTIALLY, BE CARRIED OUT.
5) Click on “Buy” or “Sell.” A notice will appear where you will be able to confirm the data you entered. If they are correct, click on “Confirm.”
6) You can see your active order on the screen’s bottom right corner. The order will be carried out once the specified parameters are fulfilled. The order can be cancelled at any time by clicking on the “x” at the right.