Before providing personal information, make sure you are contacting us through an official channel. You can find information on Bitso's official channels below:
- Bitso - Official Website: https://bitso.com
- Bitso Help Center: https://help.bitso.com/en/support/home
- Bitso Chat: https://bitso.com/
- Create a Support Ticket: https://help.bitso.com/en/support/tickets/new
- Social Media:
- Never provide third parties with your Bitso account access passwords, emails, your PIN or any confidential information such as account number or customer number. Bitso employees will never ask for your PIN or password, or ask you to make payments or bank transfers for any type of service or product.
Do not click on suspicious or strange links and never download questionable files on your mobile devices or computers.
Always access financial institutions from their official sites. The addresses of these pages usually begin with "https://". Always type the address of the official site directly into your browser, never access the sites through search engines. Bitso's official website is https://bitso.com.
Check your account periodically to ensure that there are no unusual movements or unrecognized transactions.
Activate alerts and notifications services and pay attention to messages sent via email and your Bitso Wallet (push notifications).
Enable two-factor authentication to increase the security level of your Bitso transactions. You can find details on how to do this here: https://help.bitso.com/es-LA/support/solutions/articles/11000109475-activa-la-seguridad-2fa-en-tu-cuenta.
If your mobile phone or computer is lost or stolen, you should report it immediately to Bitso (https://help.bitso.com/es-LA/support/tickets/new) so that your account can be blocked as a precaution.
Keep your documents in a safe place (originals and copies) and destroy documents with personal data and financial information that you do not use.